We provide complete veterinary care for cats and dogs.
- Our entire staff loves animals and what we do. You won’t find a group of animal lovers like ours anywhere else!
- We are committed to educating pet owners on how to keep their furry friends healthy.
- We stay on top of the latest advances in veterinary technology and care techniques, so your pet always receives the best care possible.
- We offer extended hours in the evenings and on Saturdays, so it is easy to give your pet the care they need with your busy schedule.
- If your pet ever needs care outside of our regular hours, we have referral emergency options available.
For all these reasons and more, we are your top source for veterinary services in Burlington. Contact us at Plaza Veterinary Hospital today to book your next appointment and to find out more about what we do.
The staff at this clinic is very friendly, easy to talk to, and answers all questions in a polite manner.
“The staff at this clinic is very friendly, easy to talk to, and answers all questions in a polite manner. Very relaxed atmosphere, but professional at the same time. There was a follow-up call the next day to see how my dog was doing and to see if I had any questions. I would absolutely recommend!!”
Services We Offer:
FLEA, TICK AND HEARTWORM PREVENTION
SPAY AND NEUTER
You Can Trust Our Veterinary Hospital to Take the Best Care of Your Pet
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Veterinary Services
When you get a pet, whether as a puppy or as an older adult animal, one of the most important things you can do for them is find the right veterinary services provider to be your partners in care. Caring for an animal is much more than just providing them with food, shelter and love, but also providing them with access to their own medical professionals who can help keep them healthy. Here at Plaza Veterinary Hospital, we want to help with all your veterinary services. We have included some of our most frequently asked questions and answers in Q&A format here:
What veterinary services do you offer?
We perform a variety of different services for your pets including regular exams, in-house bloodwork, digital radiography (x-rays), dentistry, preventative exams, surgery, medical consults, and more.
Can I pick up my prescription there?
Yes. We have a pharmacy so that you can have easier access to beneficial medications for your pets.
How do I book an appointment?
You are welcome to call into our office or book with us online through our website.
Do you have emergency/after hours care?
We offer evening and weekend care for pets so that everyone can find appointment times. Additionally, if you need emergency care, we can provide you with a referral to a trusted emergency center.
What kinds of pets do you see?
We see dogs and cats exclusively.
We hope that this list of frequently asked questions about our veterinary services has been beneficial. If you have additional questions, please contact us today and we would be delighted to assist you.
Why choose Plaza Veterinary Hospital?
- Above all, we exist to help you take better care of your pet, and we love doing it!
- We offer convenient appointment times to fit your schedule.
- We are committed to educating our clients on how to keep their pets healthy in a welcoming and friendly environment.