We provide complete veterinary care for cats and dogs.
Providing complete care for our furry patients is our priority here at Plaza Veterinary Hospital. We complement our veterinary services with compassionate care and an extensive knowledge of the best way to care for cats and dogs. Some of the veterinary services we offer to pets in the Burlington, North Carolina area include general surgery, digital radiology, dentistry, in-house bloodwork, preventative exams, emergency care, and medical/surgical consults.
Why should you choose our hospital and clinic for veterinary services? Here are just a few things that set us apart:
- We recently achieved an additional accreditation from the American Animal Hospital Association, which ensures we provide a superior level of service.
- Our entire staff loves animals and what we do. You won’t find a group of animal lovers like ours anywhere else!
- We are committed to educating pet owners on how to keep their furry friends healthy.
- We stay on top of the latest advances in veterinary technology and care techniques, so your pet always receives the best care possible.
- We offer extended hours in the evenings and on Saturdays, so it is easy to give your pet the care they need with your busy schedule.
- If your pet ever needs care outside of our regular hours, we have referral emergency options available.
For all these reasons and more, we are your top source for veterinary services in Burlington. Contact us at Plaza Veterinary Hospital today to book your next appointment and to find out more about what we do.