Don’t put off care for your pets – bring them to our clinic.
Our staff at Plaza Veterinary Hospital respects the human-animal bond, treating every patient and their owner with the utmost care and respect. When your pet needs medical attention and it can’t wait, bring them to our clinic. Our referral system allows you access to an emergency veterinarian who can address your concerns and provide your pet with the care they need.
Often, it can be hard to tell if you should bring your pet to an emergency veterinarian or if you can wait for a normal appointment during regular business hours. We recommend bringing your pet to us right away if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing or constant coughing
- A distended or bloated abdomen
- Extreme anxiety or restlessness
- An elevated heart rate or respiratory rate for an extended period of time
- Extreme lethargy
- The inability to move or walk
- Significant amounts of bleeding/trauma
- Continual vomiting (more than 2-3 times)
- Anything about your pet’s behavior that concerns you
We love what we do, and we love caring for our furry patients in Burlington, North Carolina. Our clinic has been caring for pets for over 35 years, and we value giving you all your options in a no-pressure environment in addition to providing a higher level of care.
The next time you’re worried about your pet’s health or condition, don’t wait – bring them to a veterinarian at our clinic or contact an emergency veterinarian at one of our referral clinics. For additional information about our emergency services, hours, or staff credentials, please contact us at Plaza Veterinary Hospital today.