You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We offer a limited number of boarding spaces any day of the year for both cats and dogs. Our staff has years of experience caring for boarding animals and can care for pets with special needs as they also assist in the hospital and are not just kennel help. Given our limited space we do recommend reserving your pet's spot for holiday weekends in advance. All pets staying in our hospital must be current on vaccines for their safety and the safety of our other patients- no exceptions.
- "Spa Package" $35 for a bath, nail trim and anal gland expression
- For dogs we do medicated baths, nail trims, ear cleaning, and anal gland expression. We can do shave downs or summer hair cuts, but do not have a certified groomer on hand for breed specific clipping and shaping.
- For cats we often perform 'lion' hair cuts (leaves the hair long on the face, legs and tail) to relieve long haired cats of mats or prevent future hairballs. Some cats tolerate this very well but for those that have more anxiety we can perform this under mild sedation.
- All pets staying in our hospital for grooming also must be up to date on all vaccines for their safety and our other patients' safety- no exceptions.
Vaccinations required for Boarding/Grooming are:
- For Dogs: Rabies vaccine, Canine Influenza, Bordetella, and Distemper/Parvovirus/Hepatitis (DHP).
-For Cats: Rabies Vaccine and FVRCPP